Bio-Life Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000Mg 200'S + 100'S
Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg provides concentrated marine fish oil rich in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in supporting of normal functions of a healthy body.
Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg is one of the best known source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are also known as essential fatty acids, which are cannot be produced by the body and must beobtained through the diet.
How does Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg help in supporting optimal health?
- Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are vital structural components in cell membrane. They play an important role in overall health.
Who are recommended to take Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg?
- Adults with less natural fish intake
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults: For health maintenance, take one capsule daily with food. Dosage can be increased to 2 capsules when required, or as recommended by your pharmacist.
What are the features of Bio-enriched Fish Oil 1000mg?
- Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg is a concentrated fish oil that provides 330mg (EPA) and 220mg (DHA) per 1000mg for enhanced health benefits. Fish oil is clinically tested to improve health conditions.
- Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg is in the reconstituted ‘triglyceride’ (rTG) form. Bioavailability of EPA and DHA from rTG is high1.Hence, rTG fish oil is easily absorbed and used by the body.
- Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg is processed using a triple molecular distillation process which removes nearly all the impurities and contaminants from the fish oil.
- Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg is in vegicaps. It is less fishy smell and taste for easier consumption.
Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg may exert a mild blood thinning effect and could prolong bleeding time. It should be used with caution with other blood thinning agents such as warfarin, aspirin, ginkgo biloba, garlic and high doses of vitamin E.
- Fish Oil 1000mg (Derived from the body oils of deep-sea cold water fish (species: sardine & anchovy) Contains Omega-3 marine triglycerides as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 330mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid ( DHA ) 220mg
- Natural Vitamin E 2 iu
We Also Recommend
5 Things We Do at Carepop, So You Can Relax
1. Free Replacement for Expiring Products
If we accidentally sent you products with an expiry date in less than 3 months, just drop us a note at email@example.com and we will send you a new one right away at no extra fee!
2. Ready to Listen
Our team is all ears for your question, feedback or special requirement. Seriously. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR ping us on our Facebook page
3. Hunt for Product You Want
The product you want is a rare product? Or not available in other pharmacies? Our team of product hunters will help to make sure you get it at the best price and genuine quality. Just drop us an email at email@example.com OR ping us on our Facebook page
4. Personal Attention for Order Shipping
Like you, we hate late delivery and missing order. This is why a Carepop team member is assigned specifically for each order to ensure it reach your hand in time. You will be updated on the delivery progress with emails by our team.
5. Products Recognized by MOH
All our products are sourced from authorized supplier and are sold in our partner pharmacies' store nationwide. This means the product are genuine, safe and recognized by Ministry of Health Malaysia.